Sundown Audio

tuned in cant wait to see #'s

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

We were clamping ~7200 on the low 12s in Derrick's Explorer on the prototypes... our Russian guys clamped ~10k on a fairly weak 16v bank on the prototypes.

As they JUST came in Friday I don't have any production clamps yet -- but the guys in Russia got theirs a few weeks earlier and they tell me they turned out a wee bit stronger than the prototypes (which I expected).

One thing is for sure... they are VERY efficient... we did music testing in Derrick's explorer and the voltage drop at the same SPL was much less than with 3500s.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

So the ns1 draws less amperage than a 3500..hmmmmmmmmmm.....nice amp though...love the triple inputs wish my 7.5s had them

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

We were clamping ~7200 on the low 12s in Derrick's Explorer on the prototypes... our Russian guys clamped ~10k on a fairly weak 16v bank on the prototypes.

As they JUST came in Friday I don't have any production clamps yet -- but the guys in Russia got theirs a few weeks earlier and they tell me they turned out a wee bit stronger than the prototypes (which I expected).

One thing is for sure... they are VERY efficient... we did music testing in Derrick's explorer and the voltage drop at the same SPL was much less than with 3500s.

the efficiency is crazy on them...it is so much better than any other amp we had a chance to play with that it's almost magic.... I actually had to get creative and talk one of my customers into buying back his amp just so I can have 2 for my build.

sorry for the long wait on more results from Russia, the past two weeks have been extremely cold, like minus 20-25 celcius and since our new shop is a big building we have trouble heating in up enough to get alot of work done, especially testing.... the fact that there are office building in the same area doesn't help either as they complain about the noise and vibrations, so we have to do most of the loud stuff after 6pm

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange

Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/

Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10"

Shok-wiring & RCA's

XS Power D6500

Mechman 320A

Sundown Audio Russia

http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index

http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81

so whats the pre order price?

edit: double post due to forum not responding after pressing enter the first time

Edited by Miguels

i wanna have sex now..those look so gooood omg

8 0

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design