Get off the web and study kids!!!!!

People from the UK are gonna see this and hate the US even more. You can't fix stupid and I don't have a huge problem with stupid but stupid and not caring is pathetic.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Damn kids now days, Im a younger person but I was never like them.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

it is because all public schooling know is to make it look like the kids are learning. its all about state and national testing, not what the kids actually learn. like above, you learn material to take a test, not material that is truly important to know and understand. any who have young kids in the 7 yr old range or less, home schooling is a valid option in today's time, will probably learn a lot more too (public school is good for socializing though and character building). not saying public school doesn't teach you anything, but they don't teach effectively as they should, and a lot of teachers just have their head up their own asses anyway.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

don t lump all kids in with this guys....i kno i could answer every question in this video not even thinking about it...and i would expect 99% of kids at my school to be able to also...my school has had some of the highest testing scores in our district in the last couple of years too...i think its just that school it looks alot larger than mine(about 50 kids a graduating class) so that could have something to do with it too

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

it is because all public schooling know is to make it look like the kids are learning. its all about state and national testing, not what the kids actually learn. like above, you learn material to take a test, not material that is truly important to know and understand. any who have young kids in the 7 yr old range or less, home schooling is a valid option in today's time, will probably learn a lot more too (public school is good for socializing though and character building). not saying public school doesn't teach you anything, but they don't teach effectively as they should, and a lot of teachers just have their head up their own asses anyway.

i feel stupid about putting the thing in mine about testing scores now <_<

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

I cannot believe I am growing up with these 'tards... :loser:

Edited by SnowDrifter