CE Auto Electric Supply

Given the amount of interest, I figured it was time to make up a few formal amplifier turn-on relay kits. Both kits offer diode protection to keep from damaging the turn-on output from your deck. Both feature the most reliable relay that we know of - the high quality Tyco / Bosch SPDT.

This is the basic kit (Part # TORK1) - install it behind your radio or near the amplifiers.

TurnOnRelay1_med.jpg

It has four connections:

Power

Ground

Turn-On from the Deck

Turn-On to the amplifiers

This is the Deluxe Kit (Part # TORK2). It is designed to be installed near your power amplifiers and includes a 6-postion barrier strip for super easy connections. The barrier strip provides for simple connections for up to 12 power amplifiers.

TurnOnRelay2_med.jpg

It has similar connections to the TORK1, includes the proper sized crimp terminals, a 3 foot preassembled ground lead, etc.

These kits are SUPER SIMPLE to connect as I've taken the guesswork out of them.

FAQ

Q. How much are they?

A. The TORK1 sells for $17.95 and the TORK2 sells for $29.95.

Q. Does that include shipping?

A. No - but either fits in a Small USPS Priority Mail box, which costs $6.10 including tracking.

Q. Do you offer an SMD Member discount?

A. Yes. Members can take 10% off these prices.

Q. How do I order?

A. Call (602) 999-0942 or email [email protected] to place your order

Q. How many amps can each kit turn on at maximum?

A. Five to six dozen . . .

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

i spent about an hour today just looking at the CE auto electric site. this would be perfect for my two amps.

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

does the smd discount work on just these or can it work for the stuff on your site as well?

you have alot of interesting stuff on there i like the "add on" fuse panels

and to other people, if u run alot of stuff off your acc wire, such as, aux lighting and what knot this kit will also work too

oh, and a little off topic but with a spdt relay and a signal flasher, can i make a cheap wig wag setup? like to flash lights back n forth?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Will these also turn on LEDs with you remote turn on without damaging them??

It will not. Tell me what you want and I will build it. LEDs can only handle so much voltage (typically 2 volts or less) before being damaged by overcurrent. What color LEDs do you want and for what purpose? I will design a circuit to do exactly what you want.

does the smd discount work on just these or can it work for the stuff on your site as well?

you have alot of interesting stuff on there i like the "add on" fuse panels

and to other people, if u run alot of stuff off your acc wire, such as, aux lighting and what knot this kit will also work too

oh, and a little off topic but with a spdt relay and a signal flasher, can i make a cheap wig wag setup? like to flash lights back n forth?

There are two problems with doing that. One - it is illegal to make your headlights flash back and forth like that on public roadways. Second - a flasher is a thermal device. So, as it heats up, it will flash more and more rapidly. I used to do service work on lots of police vehicles and they all used a solid state device called a Street Sweeper. You might look into it.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif