CE Auto Electric Supply

Will these also turn on LEDs with you remote turn on without damaging them??

It will not. Tell me what you want and I will build it. LEDs can only handle so much voltage (typically 2 volts or less) before being damaged by overcurrent. What color LEDs do you want and for what purpose? I will design a circuit to do exactly what you want.

Just underglow, and LEDs in my box

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

OK, I see. If you are switching those things ON currently, then yes, this will do that automatically when you turn your system on. I thought you were discussing raw LEDs.

What size fuse do these things require? I may have to make you a special version that is designed to handle additional current.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

good deal on that!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

my amp turn on light is on even when its off, you think i have weak turn on led? im looking into getting the deluxe since i will be powering up many amps

yes

edit: my eq turns off and so does my epicenter but the light on the bass amps dont

Edited by Miguels

Then it is not a problem with the amplifier or the LED. It sounds like you have some residual voltage on the turn-on output keeping the LED lit. I have seen this before. This can be the result of some component backfeeding voltage into the turn-on circuit. In some cases, it will even keep the radio ON after it is turned off. This is a job for your digital multi-meter.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Will these also turn on LEDs with you remote turn on without damaging them??

It will not. Tell me what you want and I will build it. LEDs can only handle so much voltage (typically 2 volts or less) before being damaged by overcurrent. What color LEDs do you want and for what purpose? I will design a circuit to do exactly what you want.

does the smd discount work on just these or can it work for the stuff on your site as well?

you have alot of interesting stuff on there i like the "add on" fuse panels

and to other people, if u run alot of stuff off your acc wire, such as, aux lighting and what knot this kit will also work too

oh, and a little off topic but with a spdt relay and a signal flasher, can i make a cheap wig wag setup? like to flash lights back n forth?

There are two problems with doing that. One - it is illegal to make your headlights flash back and forth like that on public roadways. Second - a flasher is a thermal device. So, as it heats up, it will flash more and more rapidly. I used to do service work on lots of police vehicles and they all used a solid state device called a Street Sweeper. You might look into it.

i was gunna build something for a friend thats a firefighter, gunna use red n amber trailer lights to put in his back glass, thankx for posting

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif