CE Auto Electric Supply

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome Tony!

Just curious in trying to understand how the kit works.... but the black ground goes to ground, red positive to 12v+, the smaller blue w/red terminal would be turn on coming off the HU and then the other blue's would be turn on to amps, volt meter or small case fans????

this would work fine to turn on 5 amps, a volt meter and 6 80mm case fans and give the fans proper power to run full blast? then if I wanted I could use a spst rocker switch in line with the remote to which ever amp i want to tun on and off at any given time?

Edited by jlh2003

Yep on all, assuming those "80mm case fans" consume less than 1 amp each.

i'll check and make sure on that there cheap dynex fans from Bestbuy...

Thanks! plan on placing a order tomorrow!

180mA each. No problem-o.

I'll take your word for it...lol I cant find any info as far as how much they consume

I'll shoot you an email because I want to make sure I go about everything proper

Thanks Tony!

EDIT EMAILED!

Edited by jlh2003

I have a questiin. I have an audiocontrol lc6i wich has an auto turn on type of remote wire. It has a ground and power and everytime it senses a signal throw the speakers it turn on and my amp. I allso have an epicenter, equalizer and an additional amp turning on by this method. Do I need a relay? If so could I conect the.relay to the audiocontrol lc6i and then the rest to the relay. I dont have an ignition source connection so I just use tge lc6I

Im also looking to add a fan

I have a questiin. I have an audiocontrol lc6i wich has an auto turn on type of remote wire. It has a ground and power and everytime it senses a signal throw the speakers it turn on and my amp. I allso have an epicenter, equalizer and an additional amp turning on by this method. Do I need a relay? If so could I conect the.relay to the audiocontrol lc6i and then the rest to the relay. I dont have an ignition source connection so I just use tge lc6I

Im also looking to add a fan

Look at the owners' manual of your LC6. It will have a current output specification for the turn-on. What is it?

Might have to order me one.

Sure thing man. I made a run last week and have a few left.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

• 1 month later...