• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a smoking problem too, even though it's not really cigarettes, it's more towards Blacks, and Cigars but it's still a bad habit that I've had since I was 17, so for like 2 years. I stopped for 2 months, then I had one Black on Saturday, so not proud of myself, and I'm starting over now :|

The thing I'm gonna start doing that you should start doing too now, is keeping a log of how much money that is saved, and then when I look it at, I give myself a reward like a new videogame or stuff for my car because instead of spending money for smoking, I get something better and worthwhile.

Another thing I do to fight the urge is buy these cool-aid packets that are 25 cents each for a gallon, and a huge bag of sweetener(not Splenda, the walmart brand) good for 5 gallons(if you use 1 cup per packet), for like $5 at Wal-Mart, so they have no calories, very sweet, and it helps fight my eating and smoking addiction. I also make lots of espresso too due to my mom, who switched her nicotine addiction to caffeine like 20 years ago, so that kinda helps too, though I can't handle caffeine that well compared to my mom since I'm young, so jittery problems sometimes :|.

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Exercise! Once you start working out those lunges you wont want a smoke!

That helps alot too, gets rid of stress too

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

This is why i laugh at ALL my friends in high school that smokes cigarettes. Because in 20 years they have wasted ALOT of damn money and cant quit

Thanks man this reminds never to lay a hand on cigarettes

Inspiration!

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

This is why i laugh at ALL my friends in high school that smokes cigarettes. Because in 20 years they have wasted ALOT of damn money and cant quit

Inspiration!

Right now I wanna just hit u in the face... Then again I just wanna year something apart

Anyways 24 hours down.. Shits getting rough.. I'm getting anoyed at the smallest of things.. Hopefully not much longer..

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Guest DC Power Kyle

Inspiration!

Right now I wanna just hit u in the face... Then again I just wanna year something apart

Anyways 24 hours down.. Shits getting rough.. I'm getting anoyed at the smallest of things.. Hopefully not much longer..

You can do it!

Go to the gym or go for a long walk, it will help.

My dad ate peanuts and pistachios like crazy when he quit. Kept his hands busy. and He budgeted himself a few cigs each day, decreasing the amount each day.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

i use to smoke cigars and pipes and huka. None of them tasted good. i have had 1 cigarette and it was about the same to me. Then i realized how dumb it was and havent smoked sense.

I also dont see how its hard for people to quit, just dont do it, but i am a soda addict and i can go without but literally water tastes like crap when i drink it too much. SO if quitting smoking is anything like that then i can see how its hard. lol... i feel like im not helping you but just use family or friends to help motivate you to stop. Get it in your head that your doing it for you kids or wife or whatever. That will help.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg