Sonic Electronix

DC SUBS AND DC AMPS

Well you're a lot of help.

OP, you ever built a box? Got any wood cutting skills? Have someone design you a nice box and build it.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Well you're a lot of help.

OP, you ever built a box? Got any wood cutting skills? Have someone design you a nice box and build it.

sadly no. never did anything with wood nor do i even know what to use.

im assuming ill have to just buy a better pre made... wish i knew what to look for.

RE audio, Sundown, DC Audio , Fi Audio , Digital Designs....

You Could really go crazy and get real loud with such a big area to work with...few 15's would be great all the above brands are very good ones amp and sub wise

im working on a project: 3 re audio sxx15d4 (would do more but the area im working with is 1/2 yours)...you can always start with 2 15's and add more in time but bigger the box louder u will get. the subs im getting require 4cu each so my box is gonna be 45in x 40in x 17in roughly 12cu after all the displacement just enough for 3

if u really got the cash and are willing to so look into the 18's since u got the space to build a massive box......

hope this helps man. maybe someone on here lives close and might be willing to meet up and help u build a box cheaper than a shop