Old School Bangers

well considering how my hu isnt connected to my speakers i cant really bump... but i could put the cd in and look at the song name and the numbers :^

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I just got Beastie Boys first album License To Ill and that shit BANGS!!! Esp. Posse In Effect, Slow Ride, Paul Revere, Brass Monkey, Slow and Low and Time To Get Ill knocks something serious!!!

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

that definitely aint there first cd since brass monkey is on there.

I thought License To Ill was their first album? Oh well shit still bump uglies on my stereo system. Haven't got the chance to piss off my up stairs neighbor yet but its comin ;)

ok maybe it is......i just looked it up but i coulda sworn brass monkey came out 2 years ago???

Naw Brass monkey came out in '86 same year I was born. People just bumpin that shit now cuz it's hot and there's nothin good to listen anymore.