Blown lvl 6 *SOLD*

<p>I will have cash for this tomorrow, since i'm having trouble scrolling this site on my phone, can you tell me about it? I think first page had sub for sale, people showed me this thread as I was looking for motor, is it blown now? does it still come with toolmaker mounting piece as well?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>have cash ready tomorrow in the a.m. as I go to bank.</p>

someone on caco also said you were 1/2ing shipping cost? zip is 40486.

Yes its blown and taken apart. Motor is 500 plus half shipping. Basket and mounting ring are an extra 150. Shipping to you would be 110 bucks.

if the other guy is wanting it and seems to know you, by all means sell to him.. I do want this and do have cash for it, sold my truck earlier and bank is already closed so I have to wait until the morning to deposit mine, 555 total cost correct @ half shipping.

Edit: I am TheLow on other forums, I have over 750 refs and done business with most everyone on caraudio.com at one time or another. My current username on there is JL Audio and I have 7 feedback since they started that.. if refs would be needed over me keeping my word on buying it, just let me know. I want it.

Archived