217b863d.jpg

42b38e3c.jpg

1f38d19d.jpg

Exactly how low I would go on a s15 on some TE 37's

e105ba73.jpg

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

so someone who's into this tell me what purpose does it server to slam a car statically so far to the ground that you have to pull your fenders on the top so you don't rub and then stretch the tires as far as possible and not cover the whole rim? and not be able to go over any speed bump or pothole because your car is lowered past the optimum point of good handling?

I also find it hard to believe that a car has gone 25k miles iwth a fucked up camber.

I would like to know the answers to these questions too. Mainly, what is the point of stretching a tire onto a rim that is 2" wider then the tire.

I personally think it looks good, depends on the car though, and if it had crazy camber it looks dumb, I can understand the function over form argument, I just love the look of a slammed car

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

I'm a fan of stance, just not so much on the hella camber. In fact I'll be taking my drop springs off the rear this weekend. The tires just wear too damn quick! Some setups do look pretty slick though, when done right.

I'm a fan of stance, just not so much on the hella camber. In fact I'll be taking my drop springs off the rear this weekend. The tires just wear too damn quick! Some setups do look pretty slick though, when done right.

camber kit?

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

b885fe89.jpgb933a928.jpgd2941cf4.jpg6aa0bdd4.jpg

0966144e.jpg

This is me all day. My next car will be an A4 but i wont go stupid with camber because i want the car to handle good and grip like crazy

These look Really good, lovin the white one. But the ones in the vid are nasty. They look good parked from the side

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I know, but the camber kits for an 02 civic are different than any other year civic and they can't be easily made and they're hella expensive lol. Plus my exhaust scrapes on EVERYTHING! So I gotta ditch the springs.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived