Are you a fan of HellaFlush?

C-Fizzy

N8, ill give it a shot. To me getting that low is only for the looks its almost like a compitition to see who has the biggest balls (whos dumb enough) to drive around that low. But thats for the american kids who do it. And honestly i havent seen but a few here in the states that even look good. Germany (for ex.) has much better roads then we have here its more set up for lower super cars, so being real low isnt a big deal. But the camber is a way to tuck rim and still get that fat ass look to the car. Thats the best i can explain it really. Lol

Every car posted looks sick!!

I personally love hella flush cars... To me the lower the better.. My truck is lowered 8 inches in the ass static'd so I have to watch where I go because it drags frame everywhere and sometimes even drags the whole bottom of my tank (plastic btw) so it doesn't bother me to take my time driving around and find alternative routes to where I need to go if the road is shit..

If you have the means to a second car just incase...

Looks > functionality IMO

Not flashy show off... Meaning more of it looks the way I want it and I'll sacrifice what need be to do so.

edit

Yes there is always a chance to break something, but I see many ground pounders with fucked up interior panels and cracked this and that.. It's all about what YOUR willing to sacrifice to get what YOU want..

This might not be your style but adding 1k lbs of stereo might not be someone else's style either.

Hope it all make some sorta sense

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

interesting topic...

i just got suspension and wheels for my jetta to drop it. mine wont be hella cambered out but the gap wont be there.

My setup is KW suspension on Rotiform Nue wheels. i like the look of the Nues and KW is a great company.

Now as far as personal preference. My Honda was slammed before on 18" Volks before there was a stance movement. I do like flush alot but as far as "stanced" with hella camber not really.

I'm with Fizzy on this one. Looks nice parked, but no way I would drive it like that. Nor would I own one at all.

I love how the argument is if you set everything up right, you can get 25k miles on the tires...

Shitty tires come with a 30k warranty.

i end up changing tires before then anyhow i get bored with my wheels before i can get 30k miles on a set.

I love the slightly lowered flush look, but the camber is just bad looking. Keep in mind the cars in that video are rice as fuck. Look at the red audi. The fucking drivers side rear fender has missing paint. Fender rolling FAIL.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

I'm with Fizzy on this one. Looks nice parked, but no way I would drive it like that. Nor would I own one at all.

I love how the argument is if you set everything up right, you can get 25k miles on the tires...

Shitty tires come with a 30k warranty.

i end up changing tires before then anyhow i get bored with my wheels before i can get 30k miles on a set.

Haha I have been that way with cars in general the past few years

Pics of said car and suspension parts?

My buddy has a accord that sits so low that with 2 people in the car he can't clear a speed bump.. I have to get out and walk across it and get back in hahaha. With massive camber he wears tires out every 3-6k miles.. But usually he will rotate the tire on the rim itself and wear the other side out as much as he can so a set of tires in total make it ~8-9k miles

85ede732.jpg

2dc3a879.jpg

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

I love the slightly lowered flush look, but the camber is just bad looking. Keep in mind the cars in that video are rice as fuck. Look at the red audi. The fucking drivers side rear fender has missing paint. Fender rolling FAIL.

You obviously don't pay attention. The red Audi has a blue graphic on the rear quarter panel. And how the hell are all those cars "rice as fuck"

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived