Are you a fan of HellaFlush?

C-Fizzy

Post video's you find of Hellaflush cars and give me your opinions. Like em? Don't like em? Why or why not.

I personally love the look, but would never own one. not a fan of buying tires every 4,000 miles.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I'm a fan of stance, just not so much on the hella camber. In fact I'll be taking my drop springs off the rear this weekend. The tires just wear too damn quick! Some setups do look pretty slick though, when done right.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i dont like them at all.

i feel the need to have the tires angled like this / is just stupid.

im all for a slammed to the ground car that looks nice. but having to drive around on a tire thats only using maybe 20% of actual tread is just stupid and dangerous.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

i think it looks dumb. Also i think it looks stupid if the rim goes up underneath the wheel well. if that makes sense? it just looks weird to me.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

I think they look pretty stupid. Those setups serve no performance purpose whatsoever- they're just there to cause ridiculous treadwear and lower back injuries.

EDIT. The above cars are badass. I was talking more about the excessive camber/wheel lip crowd.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

The only way i'd ever build one is if it was on bags.

if it sat normal during driving and then was slammed when it was parked or whatever i could see someones reason for doing it.

but the chamber is what kills me. you might as well put tread on the sidewall

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Archived