Trippi vs Beast From Da East in Philly

I haven't posted here in a while not because of any reason but I gave forums a break for a little while. I would like to invite anyone in the Philly area to come down to a "streetbattle" between Trippi and DeepHitters Magazine own "BFE". I would like to showcase this to let people see that we have worked hard to get it organized and starting this year it will be a real organization. Best way to see how it works is by having the 2 of the extreme vehicles in SB to square off. We are letting the natives of Philly take care of the location and time. I will post it as soon as I know. I would like you to give it a shot and understand how it really works and don't go by past video experiences.

https://www.facebook.com/events/127787870677822/

This is really bitter sweet for me. Bitter because beast is the one who got me involved in the whole battle concept and to build my truck around it. Sweet because I'm gonna whoop that arse. Lol

So how is it going to work beast, 3 rounds and 3 judges?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

This is really bitter sweet for me. Bitter because beast is the one who got me involved in the whole battle concept and to build my truck around it. Sweet because I'm gonna whoop that arse. Lol

So how is it going to work beast, 3 rounds and 3 judges?

GET 'EM TRIPPI!!!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Trippi gonna stomp that azz.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived