Sundown Audio

Can a 2.5k be strapped with a 1.5k

damn thanks for crushing my dreams. I know it was a long shot but I had to ask since I couldn't find anyone else that came up with that dumb of an idea. Back to the drawing board. I will get figure out a way to afford 4k I just can't afford 2 d5's right now. I guess I will buy that d9 for now and some d5's later.

In the want to sale section you can get a bnib Saz 4500 D for 900 shipped, Baron of bass had 8 of them. Think you can get 650 and up for your both amps.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

damn thanks for crushing my dreams. I know it was a long shot but I had to ask since I couldn't find anyone else that came up with that dumb of an idea. Back to the drawing board. I will get figure out a way to afford 4k I just can't afford 2 d5's right now. I guess I will buy that d9 for now and some d5's later.

So you can buy a rd d9 and you think it wont do 4k :lol:

I think ya should strap them, then Jacob would be more then happy to sell you 2 new amps ;)

Think of it this way, would you put 3 38's and 1 doughnut tire on your truck and go mudding?

id put 3 60in tractor tires and 1 donut duh thats the cool thing now days.

:WTFBubble:

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz