Sonic Electronix

General Audio is not a dumping ground!

sorry for mine i honestly forgot i was still in General I moved it to right section you can delete mine out or here

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im glad you googled that. now go back to the forum home and read what it says for the SMD definition. Cant find a category for your question? Ask it here. So if you are asking about an amp.... you are in the wrong section..... if you are asking about a woofer..... you are in the wrong section..... get it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah I get it. I didnt have a thread deleted. So im not pissed off. Im simply stating that amps, subwoofers, wiring, boxes are all GENERAL audio questions. Ive noticed not too many people respond to any other threads other then General Audio. So when somebody really needs help on the fly or an opinion on a build or whatever its a lot easier going through General Audio. Thats all I was saying not trying to piss anybody off with the definition just throwing it out there

• 2 months later...

im glad you googled that. now go back to the forum home and read what it says for the SMD definition. Cant find a category for your question? Ask it here. So if you are asking about an amp.... you are in the wrong section..... if you are asking about a woofer..... you are in the wrong section..... get it?

aka tough shit be patient. All kinds of threads in this section!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

I think the problem is newbs on the site go "meh I've been on forums before" and skip the rules section....than they see Audio in General audio and decide its perfect to post in there even though it is not.

Not to long ago I saw a FS from a newb with 2 posts than another 2 topics in the wrong place from that same person before the original FS was deleted..

NEW Members - It's not that hard to read instructions just do it please.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 3 months later...

For those of you who just post all of your topics in general audio please start utilizing the proper section. IF your post has disappeared ask yourself if you put it in the right place. It getting out of hand with the amoutn of posts that are in the wrong section and its much easier to hit delete.

TTT PLEASE READ

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived