did he tear it up again last night? It really shouldnt be that surprising. Hes smart. The league is full of dumbasses. the smart athletic guy is going to fuck people up quite a bti

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah dude, he lit up Kobe and the Lakers for 38pts, 7 assists and 2 steals! His line was better than Kobe's, haha. The Knicks won too. Nobody was really giving the kid much credit since he's been ballin' against weak teams like the Wizards, Nets, Jazz....but now he did work against a good team so maybe they'll give him some credit.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

yeah i flipped on sportscenter right after I posted. I say good for him. The nba can use a good story after that bullshit lockout strike stuff.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah i flipped on sportscenter right after I posted. I say good for him. The nba can use a good story after that bullshit lockout strike stuff.

No doubt. And he's the perfect role model for youngsters who might be getting down on themselves cause their coaches are telling them no or not giving them a chance to really show what they can do, Lin is proof that hard work and dedication will pay off if you stay at it. He wasn't highly recruited out of high school, didn't get a scholarship, went undrafted in the draft from 2010 and made the Warriors team as a walk on but never got a chance, played multiple stints in the D-League and ended up being waived by the Warriors at the end of his first year. He go picked up by the Rockets the beginning of December but released at the end of it to make room for them to sign Samuel Dalembert. The Knicks picked him up shortly after and again he got sent down to the D-League. The Knicks just barely called him back up the middle of January and he finally got the shot he's been dreaming of and he's making the most of it. Since the merger between the ABA and NBA in 76-77, no other player has scored more points, 89, than Jeremy Lin in the first 3 career starts.

I wish this kid nothing but continued success, what a great story.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

• 1 month later...

And a month later we don't hear anything about "linsanity" I wish he woulda kept doing great it was a cool story line..

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!