Sonic Electronix

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol did your post on caco not influence you enough. Dc is always a good bet, i know some people say psi isnt great but ive never had any trouble them

x2 , damn bro , really , same question/?

cant really go wrong with DC,FI ,PSi...

but i do believe DC has more records than the other 2

Lol did your post on caco not influence you enough. Dc is always a good bet, i know some people say psi isnt great but ive never had any trouble them

Thanks yall. Just wanted to know from more people :D. Cuz people on SSA were talkin shit about them to make me get something else saying their spiders, coil, or cone comes out of place in the 1st when not even on full power & saying they use cheap parts.

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Team PSI are amazing. They ddo badass work and are great to deal with and not expensive. I have a jl 12w7 rebuilt by them up to a 1300 rms 15". It is crazy loud. Look on YouTube at 15 psi. Or search md7786 and I have vids of mine. You would only be happy to get something from them.

Nice! Now I heard when you send a woofer to them it comes back louder than b4. Was that true in your case?

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Thanks yall. Just wanted to know from more people :D. Cuz people on SSA were talkin shit about them to make me get something else saying their spiders, coil, or cone comes out of place in the 1st when not even on full power & saying they use cheap parts.

SSA sucks, stay off that site unless you want their subs crammed down your throat. Place is even more of an infomercial then this site.

I've reconed a few subs using PSI parts and they've held up and performed well....

Yep it is way louder. The 12w7 is rated at like 750 for optimal performaance and now with my 15 I'm at 1300 rms .

Umm............ what?

When PSI rebuilds your subs they ask if you want it pushed up they quoted me to do the same on my old school HX2's. They would go from 500w rms to 1000w rms guaranteed so I gave them some thoughts and may run with it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived