Sonic Electronix

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

teammate had 2 18 plat3s on 5500w, sounded real nice on 5500w between the pair.

Thats whats up! How loud were they, do you know how much he was hittin?

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

heard a pair of their platform 1 12's in a 4th in a galant. nice and clean. moved plenty of air.

Cool. How loud were they to you for sum 750wat entry subs?

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Lol did your post on caco not influence you enough. Dc is always a good bet, i know some people say psi isnt great but ive never had any trouble them

x2 , damn bro , really , same question/?

cant really go wrong with DC,FI ,PSi...

but i do believe DC has more records than the other 2

Thanks yall. Just wanted to know from more people :D. Cuz people on SSA were talkin shit about them to make me get something else saying their spiders, coil, or cone comes out of place in the 1st when not even on full power & saying they use cheap parts.

SSA sucks, stay off that site unless you want their subs crammed down your throat. Place is even more of an infomercial then this site.

I've reconed a few subs using PSI parts and they've held up and performed well....

Ok Thanks for the info. Do you still have them? I wonder why they are'nt big like DC & Fi etc. but they are as good as both? Hmmm... Idk

BTW: Check this out your were right about SSA man. Gave their member no help.

It was a joke. I was joking. Don't fall for gimmicky shit.

You can send PSI an email saying you have xxx driver, and they always reply how they can turn it into a monster, double the rms, blah blah blah.

They rely on ignorant and misinformed people to stay in business.

Ok thanks! Heard of these

http://psicaraudio.c...-3-subwoofer-2/

Seriously, forget PSI. If you want a high end sub woofer, that can take serious power, that is built here, that can have a lot of customization, done for your needs....... There is one OBVIOUS choice, and that is Fi.

Makes no sense period for people to buy DC or PSI when there is Fi for that market segment.

What Denim said, Fi is a great company, with a lot of different options, along with SSA aswell. You cant really beat either of their build qualities.

Straight Garbage yo.

Yep it is way louder. The 12w7 is rated at like 750 for optimal performaance and now with my 15 I'm at 1300 rms .

Umm............ what?

When PSI rebuilds your subs they ask if you want it pushed up they quoted me to do the same on my old school HX2's. They would go from 500w rms to 1000w rms guaranteed so I gave them some thoughts and may run with it.

Nice bro! that's good for a Company to do that option & not for much! I might consider trying sum custom built Platform 3 18's (Since service is very good, hand built, everything custom (Don't get that from most Companies), inexpensive, use top notch parts, Very durable, & good warranty etc. Thanks bro.

Look bro im ttelling u they do great work. If they are building or rebuilding it will b a great sub.

Thanks for info bro.

PSI is a beast when it comes to woofers, david knows what he's doing, the platform 3s are tremendous woofers

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep it is way louder. The 12w7 is rated at like 750 for optimal performaance and now with my 15 I'm at 1300 rms .

Umm............ what?

When PSI rebuilds your subs they ask if you want it pushed up they quoted me to do the same on my old school HX2's. They would go from 500w rms to 1000w rms guaranteed so I gave them some thoughts and may run with it.

It was not stated that the 12w7 was rebuilt and retooled for a 15" basket. For all I know, a new PSI sub was bought. Anyone here that knows PSI knows they do solid work. Was just pointing out the lack of information on how a person has a 750w 12 and now has a 1300w 15.

Archived