Sonic Electronix

There are not so much speaker fixing companies around. PSI is one of them.

You made me laugh with the comments about SSA !!! :WTFBubble: It's a great forum, different from smd, but they don't try to make you buy anything you don't need. And they don't push DC like some others.

If you and your wallet like the PSI subs, get them. At least, you know you will be able to recone them if you have a problem. That's a good point for them.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

There are not so much speaker fixing companies around. PSI is one of them.

You made me laugh with the comments about SSA !!! :WTFBubble: It's a great forum, different from smd, but they don't try to make you buy anything you don't need. And they don't push DC like some others.

If you and your wallet like the PSI subs, get them. At least, you know you will be able to recone them if you have a problem. That's a good point for them.

yea they push different brands lol.

And what company that is run on most forums (sundown dc fi aa dd aq etc) isn't reconable? The DCs he was looking at can be reconed.

OP just flip a coin and you will be happy with either

PSI is a beast when it comes to woofers, david knows what he's doing, the platform 3s are tremendous woofers

Ok thanks bro. I'll keep that in mind

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

The reason they arent big is simple. Its a speaker fixing company before a speaker producing company. And they are big, how many psi reconed subs do you see floating around? A ton

Honestly I just heard about them a week or 2 ago by accidnet n I didn't really see much of their subs on forums or youtube (Other than Johnathan Price) But since I heard about them I'm starting to see & hear more good stuff about them.

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

teammate had 2 18 plat3s on 5500w, sounded real nice on 5500w between the pair.

Thats whats up! How loud were they, do you know how much he was hittin?

same score as 2 aq hdc3s in same box (150.0ish sealed @35hz iirc)

Nice bro. I bet they could b louder in a box built to their specs

Yep it is way louder. The 12w7 is rated at like 750 for optimal performaance and now with my 15 I'm at 1300 rms .

Umm............ what?

When PSI rebuilds your subs they ask if you want it pushed up they quoted me to do the same on my old school HX2's. They would go from 500w rms to 1000w rms guaranteed so I gave them some thoughts and may run with it.

It was not stated that the 12w7 was rebuilt and retooled for a 15" basket. For all I know, a new PSI sub was bought. Anyone here that knows PSI knows they do solid work. Was just pointing out the lack of information on how a person has a 750w 12 and now has a 1300w 15.

:rofl:

What happened to the coke sniffing vacuum?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I'm going to cop them! My cousin has 2 of these 15's and thinks they will be louder. Their good subs but they dont got shit on the PSi's or other good spl subwoofers.

http://www.sonicelec...dio-HK15X2.html

I'm going to cop them! My cousin has 2 of these 15's and thinks they will be louder. Their good subs but they dont got shit on the PSi's or other good spl subwoofers.

Never heard of them and I can't speak on whether they can really handle 2000w rms.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Never heard of them and I can't speak on whether they can really handle 2000w rms.

He's giving his about 1700-1800 i think.

Archived