Sonic Electronix

secks. pure secks.

can you get those cones in puhh-urple?

HYFR = (Hell Yea Fukin Rite) dude they do whatever you want! Any color! U can get spiders, basket, cone, motor, or gasket colored! Check out the image gallery on their sites & "Color Coating" One guy got a custom NY PSi sub. I'm going to find it to show you what all they can do!!

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

secks. pure secks.

can you get those cones in puhh-urple?

Heres some more custom colored 1's

IMG_2800Small.jpg

IMG_1585Small.jpg

IMG_9809Small.jpg

IMG_9811Small.jpg

IMG_9814Small.jpg

IMG_9852Small.jpg

IMG_9913Small.jpg

IMG_9948Small.jpg

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Give PSI a shot and let us know how it goes.

Oh yea. U can bet on it

Give PSI a shot and let us know how it goes.

Oh yea. U can bet on it

Check out "twistedchild420 psi" on youtube. This guy has a few videos on PSI subs.

Thanks for info

Yep it is way louder. The 12w7 is rated at like 750 for optimal performaance and now with my 15 I'm at 1300 rms .

Umm............ what?

When PSI rebuilds your subs they ask if you want it pushed up they quoted me to do the same on my old school HX2's. They would go from 500w rms to 1000w rms guaranteed so I gave them some thoughts and may run with it.

It was not stated that the 12w7 was rebuilt and retooled for a 15" basket. For all I know, a new PSI sub was bought. Anyone here that knows PSI knows they do solid work. Was just pointing out the lack of information on how a person has a 750w 12 and now has a 1300w 15.

Its common sense man. I didn't know i needed to spell it out like a second grader. Good thing this is for STL and not yyou.

David from psi does top notch work. He sold me some sweet recones for my lvl5's with upgrades and custom color dust caps.

Nice bro thanks 4 info. Are they louder with PSi recones or about the same in your application?

I'm going to cop them! My cousin has 2 of these 15's and thinks they will be louder. Their good subs but they dont got shit on the PSi's or other good spl subwoofers.

http://www.sonicelec...dio-HK15X2.html

A buddy of mine had 2 of those on a ma hk1998 sounded awesome in the s10 extreme he had it in. Never was metered that i know of though.

Archived