Blk Sin

this thing sounds badass...i got a demo at WF's and it was the reason I am changing my set up.

David...one question...why did you keep the lip on the front of the box? to keep it moving from side to side? also you got the plans for this box? i wouldnt mind sendin ya a little money if this box will work w/ my LVL 4's

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

this thing sounds badass...i got a demo at WF's and it was the reason I am changing my set up.

David...one question...why did you keep the lip on the front of the box? to keep it moving from side to side? also you got the plans for this box? i wouldnt mind sendin ya a little money if this box will work w/ my LVL 4's

I left the front lip to cover the bare metal that would have shown if the lip wasnt there, there wasnt any trnk carpetor trim panel to cover the metal in the car so I made the lip cover up the bare metal.

I think the box would work ok with the DC's, but I dont know much about the DC's, I can tell you it wasnt easy to calculate that box becuase of the funky angles.

Thanks dr.db, it sounds very goood, very clean, yet gets pretty loud for what we were tring to accomplish which was more sq orientated system.

Archived