Shipping Time?

So, I ordered a couple of recones on Feb 1st. I realize the guys at Fi only take about 1 day every couple of two weeks to work on recones. What I am trying to figure out, is for you guys that have ordered them in the past, whats the usual wait time on a delivery? I don't want to email Fi, as they prolly have enough work on their bench, not to mention they prolly won't be able to give me a time...I just wanted some time frames from people who have ordered in the past.

mivtCK.png

My experience with them lately seems to show that they're behind with things. I'm thinking Xmas and the SP4 release may have messed things up, not sure though. All I can say is it seems to be about a 4-5 week wait on orders for subs. Good luck with it though, I'm in the same boat as you...

One of the members here called Fi about a SP4 recone so he could know just in case and whoever he had talked to told him Fi was working on an expansion/renovation or something. Don't know how true it is or anything, but would make sense with the delays that they've had recently. They also happened to mention they have not made a recone for the SP4 yet as it has not been needed so far :yahoo:

^^^LOL...makes sense. But my recone was for the older saucer style magnet. So I'm sure they have those waiting around. I'm in no hurry, nor will I get all anal about the time it akes to get my recone, as long as it ain't six months down the road or nothing. I just wanted to know about when could I expect it. I was really hoping to have it here before SBN.

mivtCK.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping I'll get my sub before april the way things are going. I ordered it on the 24th, a week ago I email for an update and was told the motor and some soft parts were done. A week later and it still hasn't been shipped. Basically pay no attention to what they have listed on their site as far as build time goes lol

Smalltruk

Email them I got a response back very quickly

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18

Ive ordered 4 SP4's 18's. The 1st was on the Blk Fri release day. Each one took exactly a month to the day to ship.

TEAM Fi CAR AUDIO/ TEAM CRESCENDO AUDIO

Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS"

-4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order)

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

-4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets

-1pr. Crescendo FT-1 Supertweets

-Dual Alts -6 XS Power Batts

-4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs)

-1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's)

-1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)

2010-10-14171939.jpg