• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I hear around here is Moog this Moog that. So anyways bought Moog Super Strength u joints. The people at AutoZone didn't ask regular or extended cab. Turns out there's a diff in u joints. Fml

Still learning but have started gathering.

When you take a shit in a public shitter and your dick touches the seat. God that drives me mad.

Not as bad as your balls taking a dip in the water.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Fuck all that.. I always squat in public without touching the toilet.. I try to let just enough so I can make it home..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

When you take a shit in a public shitter and your dick touches the seat. God that drives me mad.

Oh man.. You gotta have longass bag...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Fuckkkkkkk. 3rd time to autozone. Wrong u joints again. Brought the old ujoints and my driveshaft this time. Moog makes 3 kinds (4 inner clips, 2 inner and 2 outer clips, 4 outer clips). Anyways mine is the 4 outer clips. Now I can put my truck back together.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Oh man.. You gotta have longass bag...
Only seems to happen to me on those hot summer days when it feels like you can tuck your balls in your socks.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Just bought a refurb scv 4000d from amp lab. CT comes out with its new 4k...... The scv isnt even here yet and I'm already trying to sell it to get cash for the ct lol

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Just bought a refurb scv 4000d from amp lab. CT comes out with its new 4k...... The scv isnt even here yet and I'm already trying to sell it to get cash for the ct lol

Why the hell would you want to do that?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived