• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shit it ain't a felony. just have a crackhead install the system and it'll catch on fire from his shit wiring job

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Incompetent idiot that works, at local BMW dealership.. Called earlier today to buy/order front differential bushing..

1. He asked me for a vin number even tho M5s, 540is, 535s. 530s etc use exact the same bushings

2. I explained him exactly that there are three bushings that hold differential to the subframe - two in the back and one in the front.. and he still couldnt find it..

after about a minute of silence he responded

"Oh I see it, it's sitting in the rear control arm.. "

big time lack of knowledge..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Worked all night (6:30p-7:20a), had first day kindergarten thing for my daughter parents had to mandatory go at 8:30 am, no biggie, took till like 10. Towed my broke down POS car to fix it place, that sucked as it was 8 miles away down a state highway, whatever, hopefully the fucking POS gets fixed some day.... pick up daughter from school thing at 1:30, take nap at 2-5, I wake up to no water on (they are tearing apart my road), no internet, no warning!!! A piece I ordered May 12th putting my current car audio build on hold STILL didn't come.....so fucking pissed right now, sitting here with 18% battery life on mobile and am basically fucked....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Golf. Didn't play at all last year and now im struggling hard. I wasnt amazing but i should be shooting 6-8 strokes better per 9 than I'm doing.

I went out tuesday. LOL, it was comical as fuck. Hot as balls too......

I was drunk by the 5th hole. Did meh, but had a blast. And i have a tourny coming up in 2 weeks. LOL... it will be a disaster, but, ... meh, funs will be had.

Archived