• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wife just spent ~$300 on a wedding shower gift for her sister when we just spent $1300 on their bachelor/bachelorette party. Cant wait for this wedding to be over

Sounds to me like the wife better be putting out what you want, when you want and where you want.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

holy crap thats a lot of money, no sister is worth that much.................

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

One of my Daycare's workers was in a car accident this weekend, had her 5 y/o and 2 y/o in the car who was my kid's best friend at daycare, 2 y/o died at the scene of the accident so we have that funeral to go to Friday.

And my father in-law call this morning to tell my wife that her Grandma died last night.

Hopefully they don't schedule both funerals for Friday.

I'm ready for this year to be over.

shit.

2016 hasn't been good for you bro. Keep your head up and if you need to talk you can text if you want.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Must be 300 offices/cubicals on site. Most of which have their own. Kierg coffee maker that's stocked by the vender.

I got huffy, when and asked the manager (while he was sipping on his coffee) if we could get one of the exhaust fans in the shop working. He told me next quater. (Knowing that would be the answer back.

I picked up a Kierg insert, and said "were all in that same pool right?" Flipped it to him and peaced out.

I did get a "touche" over the radio from him.

Ahhh the small things.

Got a ticket for 10 over in a 25 from an asshole cop,

I had my car in neutral and was coasting to a 4 way stop and was doing more like 10 under.

I told him so and he apparently didn't like that.

Haven't had a ticket in almost 10 years.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I had my car in neutral and was coasting to a 4 way stop and was doing more like 10 under.

Hate that shit. I got a ticket from a female cop, for my licence plate cover ive had on the acura for 7 years. On my way to work of course.

I blew up on FB. Got some love from my peeps lol. But fuck me i was furious. 73 bucks lighter to.......

Hate that shit. I got a ticket from a female cop, for my licence plate cover ive had on the acura for 7 years. On my way to work of course.

I blew up on FB. Got some love from my peeps lol. But fuck me i was furious. 73 bucks lighter to.......

It's all about revenue. "to serve and protect" who are they protecting? "you didn't make a complete stop at that 4 way without another moving car within a block....revenue.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived