• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sprint Service out for the whole region I am in and no eta of when it will be back..

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The price of groceries,

Shit has gotten way out of hand over the past decade,

I liked when they blamed it on climbing gas prices and now gas prices are way down but the prices still keep going up.

And not only have the prices gone up but the amount of food you get in the package has gone down too, so you're getting screwed twice.

Buying good healthy food for a family of 4 is stupid expensive

So we have to resort to cheap crappy food.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I agree. I have watched all that same shit happen, pisses me off too, takes a lot of money to eat these days no matter what you buy, its pure fucking BS!!!!!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

People on welfare eat better than I do,

Must be nice getting all those groceries that other people have to pay for.

No offense to anyone that gets welfare for a legit reason.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The price of groceries,

Shit has gotten way out of hand over the past decade,

I liked when they blamed it on climbing gas prices and now gas prices are way down but the prices still keep going up.

And not only have the prices gone up but the amount of food you get in the package has gone down too, so you're getting screwed twice.

Buying good healthy food for a family of 4 is stupid expensive

So we have to resort to cheap crappy food.

You don't have to eat cheap crappy food - but yeah, the healthy stuff will not taste great at the very low prices, so I can't blame you too much for thinking that way. Has to suck when there's children involved. I eat food for the sole purpose of fuel and energy for lifting. Bulking at 3500cal a day relatively clean is kinda hard after being a skelly. It often does taste like complete shit.

At one point, in addition to what I already ate daily, I added a can of tuna, an avocado, half gallon of milk, and a greek yogurt into my daily eats. I had to think, fuck. That ends up being $1500 a year on barely anything.

Fucking 1lb bag of Blue Diamond almonds is goddamn $14. It was literally $6 where I'm at two years ago. Never drops either, only goes up.

People on welfare eat better than I do,

Must be nice getting all those groceries that other people have to pay for.

No offense to anyone that gets welfare for a legit reason.

You're completely right on this. I have nothing against people who really depend on welfare because of their situation in life, but I live in Appalachia and it's more abused than the West Virginians doing their heroin a state away.

Best thing I can say is if you haven't already, look in to rice cookers and slow cookers. Can make some tasty stuff and you don't even have to be there.

That's great if you can feel ok to leave a slow cooker on all day with no one home.

I hear of more cigarette in the trash can or bed fires than slow cooker fires man. Correct me if I'm wrong but I seriously don't think there's anything to worry about. Maybe if you have large animals? Just shut off the entry way to it in that case.

Archived