Heating core, thermostat, idk wtf it might be but my heat has only been lukewarm in my car the last few days. I can't afford to fix it whatever it might be. Fucking sucks big time. I guess I'll be bundling up more until spring

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my package I ordered went from Iowa to Nebraska to come to Minnesota.

Also, this morning at post office...the carriers were loading their vehicles.......packages just sitting in the snow while they fucked around.......that's good for cardboard

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

You got a Grand Prix right bcp? Back flush the heater core I had to on my Grand Prix too. That won't be your check engine light but should give ur heat back.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Heating core, thermostat, idk wtf it might be but my heat has only been lukewarm in my car the last few days. I can't afford to fix it whatever it might be. Fucking sucks big time. I guess I'll be bundling up more until spring

Check and see if the coolant is full, I know it sounds dumb but I see it all the time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You got a Grand Prix right bcp? Back flush the heater core I had to on my Grand Prix too. That won't be your check engine light but should give ur heat back.

Ya it a grand prix, I did my water pump and thermostat about 40k ago and did a total system flush twice because of how fucked the water pump was. I talked to my mechanic he said it could just be how cold it's been, plus I've been driving at night too. My CEL isn't on know it only was for like two starts after the wife like half started it or something.

Check and see if the coolant is full, I know it sounds dumb but I see it all the time.

I'll double check it was ok a few weeks ago before it got frigid down here, but shit happens you know

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

It was -33 here with windchill on Monday night or Tuesday and I still had heat at night. My diesel truck on the other hand takes forever to warm up. I know u had it flushed but look up back flushing. Makes a mess but u just need to remove to clamps on each heater core hose and backwards flush it. Made a hell of a difference on my Grand Prix. Took about 20 mins total

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I'll look into it, is there any risk in doing it?

Worst case scenario the heater core starts leaking, if it does you needed a new one anyways.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Spend all night plowing snow in a company truck ive been up for going on 30 hours then i go to drive home and my truck overheats wtf its 9 outside so i have to spend the next 2 hours replacing the thermostat and the autozone lady gave my the wrong freaking one so nobodys home and i cant drive my truck to get the right part fml

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

1h commute to work took me 3h today... snow and ice all over the place.. I was going 35mph entire way and car was still dancing all over the road.. I almost hit the railing twice..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived