Looked at the few bad reviews on Fi's FB page...

Everybody who posted them looks like a faggot ass bitch (through judging of their page content of course) or obviously had no fucking clue how to install a system and shouldn't be messing with anything close to the quality of Fi. One of them even has his car with a Fi decal on his back windshield as his cover pic rofl. Like, the fuck?

Oh well.

i find this a lot with companies that put a voltage protection circuit in as well cause then they complain my amp keeps cutting out and its a 4000.2

then people ask what electrical they say stock. voltage drops down to 9 volts

and then people with ok electrical will sometimes say it slams like "tha fack"

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lions playing like the Lions

Meh, I already told myself that they will lose to the Giants and Dallas, we just need them to beat green bay and we need Minnesota and green bay to lose this week and next week the Vikings need to beat green bay up.

Go bears and colts, lol.

Colts are kicking the Vikings ass right now so looks like that game is on lock.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

upper respiratory infection

has kicked my ass this past week. drove a truck all week at work. Would get home at 5:30, take a shower and crash. Be asleep by 7 or 8. Wake up at 5 and start over.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

So when warmed up the upper and lower radiator hoses read 199F and 187F respectively. Intake into heater core is 175F and output is 98F, so I'm assuming my heating core is clogged and that is the issue then. Factory thermostat is 195F btw

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Clogged up for sure.

Just remember that you run the risk of exposing a leak if you flush it and be prepared to have to put a new heater core in.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Clogged up for sure.

Just remember that you run the risk of exposing a leak if you flush it and be prepared to have to put a new heater core in.

I know, it's a game of Russian Roulette I don't really want to play but I need to lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

almost at the point of needing to be away from mom and sister been annoying the hell out of me like i want a break from their drama

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived