I'm sorry, but does this raging storm of testosterone look like he could ever have possibly sucked one?

That's what I thought........

All im saying is he parties alot. Maybe he got bored of the ladies and start sucking off other chaps cause he don't give no fucks.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaining weight during the holidays

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Omg.. u have no idea how much I gained in last months..

first of all I had broken arm so I wasnt working and working out.. then the holiday.. In late October I was 215lb.. now im little over 240 lol.. im 6'2" so its not that visible but belly is pissing me off

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

There is a local Speed3 that is only a touch slower than me with only a small boost upgrade.

have you driven one? it really does take you for a ride once it gets into boost. the tires hop and chirp for traction in 1st and 2nd.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

There is a local Speed3 that is only a touch slower than me with only a small boost upgrade.

have you driven one? it really does take you for a ride once it gets into boost. the tires hop and chirp for traction in 1st and 2nd.

Would definitely take the lady for a test drive in one :)

Speed3, Focus ST, Genesis coupe...one sitting on the used lot at the dealership my dad works at... 3.8/6 speed with track package...dammit I want to drive it...

Or just say fuck it and buy her a 6.7 PSD. Fuckers haul ass for 8klb trucks that can get 20mpg in town if you try.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived