• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate getting sick. Couple weeks ago I had a stomach bug that had me living on the shitter for 3 days, now I picked up this cold thats going around. All stuffed up, can't hear or smell, sore throat, coughing, just feel out of it. Wife had it for a few days, she got better, now I have it. WTF

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

All this snow. I dropped my sister off at the airport and she said it is 70 in Sacramento; I can't wait to get home. I said I don't even want to hear it. lol If I had any sense at all I would move somewhere warmer. Moving to indy at the end of this month and I'm sure it will be warmer there. rawr rawr hahaha yeah...sure

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

All this snow. I dropped my sister off at the airport and she said it is 70 in Sacramento; I can't wait to get home. I said I don't even want to hear it. lol If I had any sense at all I would move somewhere warmer. Moving to indy at the end of this month and I'm sure it will be warmer there. rawr rawr hahaha yeah...sure

Lol I indy is in the process of getting over a foot of snow and having a hugh tomorrow of about -16 with wind chills down into the -40s lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I hate getting sick. Couple weeks ago I had a stomach bug that had me living on the shitter for 3 days, now I picked up this cold thats going around. All stuffed up, can't hear or smell, sore throat, coughing, just feel out of it. Wife had it for a few days, she got better, now I have it. WTF

Have had that for the past 3 weeks. Drank all the OJ I could get, hasn't helped much. And then...44589497.jpg

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

People who join for sotm and cant even follow the rules or act like the idea of internet forums and posting is totally new

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sundown is giving away like 900 bucks in equipment and you have to ask if you really need to have 5 posts to enter?

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Archived