When people don't clear the ice and snow off the roofs of their cars then go on the highway.

That's me. sometimes on purpose to watch the snow in the rearview mirror. makes me feel like a WRC driver...I am a WRC driver.

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have posted this before. The fact that I'm the only one in my class who actually works and is paying for their school. Im litteraly paying for my loans right now as im enrolled. I got motherfuckers who are getting unemployment and getting 2-3k dollar checks every so many months for free. Bitch wheres my check lol.

The fact that i know several people getting 10-15k back in income taxes from having kids. I have 2 kids and I make too much to get whatever they're getting. Now I did get a little change back for paying my school loans and my daughters daycare, but I had to use that to pay my state taxes since I always owe and of course other bills.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Fuck these fucking storms.

8th storm since december. Just got done with 2 days of no power or running water. Ireland's getting fucked up.

2 and a HALF months of constant RAIN over here where im standing.....30 kilometers from my town ICE...for 2 and a half months man..and yesterday while it was sunny and went from 0 to suddenly 15°C of hottness in a single day today it rains again-....

fuck this weather

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

To add to the rant about school. Only the of those people who aren't working are straight A students the other fuckers I see are barely passing or don't show up half the time. I just don't understand this shit you should be having 100% tests. If I can (not really 100% on all my tests anymore) do it working full time then there is no reason someone not working at all can't.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

When people don't clear the ice and snow off the roofs of their cars then go on the highway.

That's me. sometimes on purpose to watch the snow in the rearview mirror. makes me feel like a WRC driver...I am a WRC driver.

No you're not. You're a douche. How would you feel when all that falling and blowing snow causes an accident?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

No you're not. You're a douche. How would you feel when all that falling and blowing snow causes an accident?

it doesnt snow here so i dont know but the thought of that pisses me off. thats unsafe.

geeez the hate, people don't use the roads when there is snow round here. I'm aware of those around me.

I have enough anxiety as it is, I'd rather not put someone else in a sketchy situation.

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

to be fair i don't like most music. Cant really stand anything on the radio. listen to Eminem, sublime, john butler trio, lots of dubstep and that kind of stuff skrillex ect... oh and Jack white he's the Man. i don't really care for rap i couldn't care less what car they drive or how many chains they wear. so there's something that makes me mad 90% of music that's out right now! its just repetitive crap with a catchy hook.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Told someone about high output alts and car audio. He said, "Oh nah man, you only use a high output alt for a race car. Stock alts are fine for anything you'd be putting in a passenger car. We were running a 1200w Sony amp on 2 12s with no problem!"

Just... What? Everything about that statement is just... What?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

watermarks in music. I'll be listening to something smooth and all of a sudden all i hear is some girl saying the trillest, or maybach music, etc... muthafucka I want to chill out not here the producers fucking name over and over. And its always gotta be loud as hell too, can just integrate it into the music naw, you gotta shout that shit.

Archived