watermarks in music. I'll be listening to something smooth and all of a sudden all i hear is some girl saying the trillest, or maybach music, etc... muthafucka I want to chill out not here the producers fucking name over and over. And its always gotta be loud as hell too, can just integrate it into the music naw, you gotta shout that shit.

you must of never heard of DJ scream

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When people don't clear the ice and snow off the roofs of their cars then go on the highway.

That's me. sometimes on purpose to watch the snow in the rearview mirror. makes me feel like a WRC driver...I am a WRC driver.

No you're not. You're a douche. How would you feel when all that falling and blowing snow causes an accident?

20140214_085300_zpsc2nyhq9v.jpg

hmmm...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

watermarks in music. I'll be listening to something smooth and all of a sudden all i hear is some girl saying the trillest, or maybach music, etc... muthafucka I want to chill out not here the producers fucking name over and over. And its always gotta be loud as hell too, can just integrate it into the music naw, you gotta shout that shit.

you must of never heard of DJ scream

Oh ive heard of em. I've just been listen to underground guys lately. You didnt hear that shit 10-15 years ago, never heard The Bombsquad or Beats by the Pound saying there names 100 times in the middle of a damn song.

Oh wait, they had distinct sounds, not just a million hihats a second, so they didnt have to tell people who they were.

All that snow was left on top of my car so i could go in and change gloves. I alsohad to pull Iit forward and then brush it off so that I could actually get around the wall of snow surrounding the car. Considering it's a 250 dollar fine and ticket in pa I'm not about to take a chance.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

uff... My heart started beating too fast when I saw u replayed LOL

Did your peepee get hard too? :peepwall:

Just put new sheets on my bed, feel my leg itching. Fucking chop mat strands everywhere.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Getting too blasted last evening to properly watch the US hockey game today. Struggling.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived