Finally go to get my back checked out by an orthopedic doc. All excited to find out whats wrong and hopefully get rid of the pain. He comes in and tells me the referral was only for my leg, the leg that is almost healed. He can't treat my back, he can't diagnose it, nothing.

SO, after waiting 4 weeks for this referral, in a shitton of pain, I have to call the insurance adjuster for Target myself and ask him to add my back injury to the claim. The fucker never answers his phone or returns messages, so I get to deal with the pain until he decides to. Fuck Target, and fuck Sedgwick Insurance.

Ah sedgwick. Same cocksuckers at walmarts for comp claims

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally go to get my back checked out by an orthopedic doc. All excited to find out whats wrong and hopefully get rid of the pain. He comes in and tells me the referral was only for my leg, the leg that is almost healed. He can't treat my back, he can't diagnose it, nothing.

SO, after waiting 4 weeks for this referral, in a shitton of pain, I have to call the insurance adjuster for Target myself and ask him to add my back injury to the claim. The fucker never answers his phone or returns messages, so I get to deal with the pain until he decides to. Fuck Target, and fuck Sedgwick Insurance.

Ah sedgwick. Same cocksuckers at walmarts for comp claims

Yeah, I was warned by the chick at the VA who does my blood draws. She used to work for Sedgwick, she just up and quit because she couldn't handle how much work they DON'T do. Fucking claims adjusters sitting at their desks Facebooking and shopping and shit, just letting their phones ring.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I did something to my elbow about 6 hours ago and my pinky and part if my forearm are still numb/tingling

you hit your ulnar nerve....Same thing happened to me and I have no idea how.....Just woke up one day and it was like that. Sometimes it's permanent. I still have faint numbness/tingling in my left pinky and ring finger and it happened 6 years ago. I saw a doc about it, they did a nerve test; sent small shocks up my arms and neck....He mentioned I'd have to see a surgeon, that's when I left. Not worth getting surgery if I literally forget it's there.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I did something to my elbow about 6 hours ago and my pinky and part if my forearm are still numb/tingling

you hit your ulnar nerve....Same thing happened to me and I have no idea how.....Just woke up one day and it was like that. Sometimes it's permanent. I still have faint numbness/tingling in my left pinky and ring finger and it happened 6 years ago. I saw a doc about it, they did a nerve test; sent small shocks up my arms and neck....He mentioned I'd have to see a surgeon, that's when I left. Not worth getting surgery if I literally forget it's there.

Yeah I'm not looking to get surgery lol hopefully I can just sleep it off. I don't really notice it until I touch something then I get the pins and needles feeling like it fell asleep.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

the ending to Bioshock Infinite. at first it made me happy. Now I'm fucking mad and sad and confused and depressed and upset. What the dick.

Irrational(Kevin Levine) sure as hell knows how to write a game...

Those are some good fucking games. The twists and story are what gets me. There are different endings and DLCs for Infinite if you didn't know. I really hope the series continues on the PS4.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

the ending to Bioshock Infinite. at first it made me happy. Now I'm fucking mad and sad and confused and depressed and upset. What the dick.

Irrational(Kevin Levine) sure as hell knows how to write a game...

Those are some good fucking games. The twists and story are what gets me. There are different endings and DLCs for Infinite if you didn't know. I really hope the series continues on the PS4.

Next payday I'm getting the dlcs. I loved the first bioshock so burial at sea gibes me mega hardon.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived