When people don't listen to reason not matter how many times you go over it.

No you cannot smoke in the back of an ambulance with the oxygen on...

No I cant just give you pain meds and leave...

No I wouldnt recommend denying going to the hospital when you have a headache and back pain after an accident...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my coworker's didn't make his hourly patrol round last night so the coworker in charge of writing our daily report put down that he didn't do it. Now he's mad and plans to write a complaint to our union/supervisor . I told the stupid fuck to let it go because he is turning a mole hill into a mountain as the saying goes. I also explained to him the paperwork is NO joke because falsifying any part of our paperwork is grounds for termination if caught doing so.

This dumb fuck is going to open a can of worms and going to make so we ARE getting micro managed. They leave us alone right now but once this shit goes down I am willing to bet things will change. I wanted to slap the fuck out of him

Peer pressure be a bitch. Just have the whole team treat the whiny little butch like a leper and he'll get the point.

He called our immediate supervisor and the boss told him basically stop being a pussy lol.. He changed his mind

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The fact that Sprint will only give me $25 off my bill when I was without service for 2 weeks and THEY even admitted the problem was on THEIR end... Somehow 25 bucks off a 220/month bill just doesn't quite seem like a justified break for having no service/ half the month :smdh:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

No I wouldnt recommend denying going to the hospital when you have a headache and back pain after an accident...

That reminds me of a call where the guy was wearing a nasal cannula and thought it would be smart to smoke a cigarette and wouldn't you know the oxygen ignited and burned his face. Some people are dense. But I guess it just goes to show how serious nicotine addiction can be.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

That reminds me of a call where the guy was wearing a nasal cannula and thought it would be smart to smoke a cigarette and wouldn't you know the oxygen ignited and burned his face. Some people are dense. But I guess it just goes to show how serious nicotine addiction can be.

Lol one lady we take uses nicotine inhalers under a nrb lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I had a guy ask me to light a cigarette and put it in his mouth for him while we had him on a backboard because he passed out In the water.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I had a guy ask me to light a cigarette and put it in his mouth for him while we had him on a backboard because he passed out In the water.

Lol the only people I might let slide with sneaking a last smoke in are psych patients but I use it as a bargaining tool to get then to come with me and behave and not give me shit during transport.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

4.0 SOHC Ford motors having the driver side timing chain on the back of the motor. What the fuck

Got a pic? That sounds like some definite cuntery on Ford's part.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

4.0 SOHC Ford motors having the driver side timing chain on the back of the motor. What the fuck

Got a pic? That sounds like some definite cuntery on Ford's part.

https://plus.google.com/photos/106401746204134599993/albums/5018524956194289873?banner=pwa

We just bought a Sport Trac that we have to do it on... Slick truck though

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived