2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When people go into the chat room and don't chat. :roflmao:

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

so many fuck over here with civics....

a guy over here with a loud Rx8

and local kids who swarm over to get to see the stuff i do...wtf... their parrents later comply that my router is too loud while they have the radio turned up all the shitty day and they are NOT EVEn at home...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

pre-med.....when you have to legitimately consider taking the withdrawal because you don't want an unfair and bullshit B- because your teacher is a joke and might be actually retarded.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

The fact that one of my co-workers complain every time they are asked to do their job. She will say that she did it last night or she doesn't feel like doing that, that's her job and if she is gonna complain about it and not do it them she needs to quit.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

The fact that one of my co-workers complain every time they are asked to do their job. She will say that she did it last night or she doesn't feel like doing that, that's her job and if she is gonna complain about it and not do it them she needs to quit.

I don't think she needs to quit

She needs to get fired

My car passes me off. !! My dumb ass was degreasing panels at work prepping to paint and thought hmm the lincoln engine bay could use a good once over. So i pulled it up unhooked Battery and soaked it down with degreaser let it then hit that bitch with 4k psi then bam looks new again. Unfortunately she didn't crank back up. Even after letting it sit in the sun all day . After 1 grand in new cencers new starter cause i burnt the old starter up . Replaced relays so on and so on. Week later she's running. And that's the lady time I clean a motor on my car . Fuuuuk tjat shit. I was a made mofo I dam near set the peace of shit a fire. But I come to my sences and decided to keep trying. Not sure what it was lol but it was one of the things I changed out. I swear these lincoln ls are a bitch to work on and no one a any shop around want yo touch it. I broke 500 bucks worth of shit working on the dam thibg. So shame on Ford with there ragged ass craft man's ship. Reminds me of one of those cheap 68 cent ligther. Loven tbe car but it seems no one ever did shit but drive it . Tons of little things breaking . What moron builds a car with a brittle ass gas lines by the way? Who ever you are i need your address so I can come shit at your door step.

Archived