Cleaning crew at the dealership my dad works at stole a GT350 off the showroom floor.

makes me happy since 2 of the dick head salesmen are getting fired for it.

but they totaled the car so I'm upset too

How many people did they hit?

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you go to the throne room for a nice sit down in peace and quiet, and the fucking woman comes knocking to bitch about something. I've about had it. If I'm in there leave me the fuck alone!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Every time you settle in, the kids all of a sudden are busting and the mrs wants to ask questions about some useless shit..

When you go to the throne room for a nice sit down in peace and quiet, and the fucking woman comes knocking to bitch about something. I've about had it. If I'm in there leave me the fuck alone!

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Had to go to the emergency vet because my dog recently got his eye removed, and the corner of his eye has been bleeding for about 2 days now and I was concerned that it broke open. (everything is alright and the bleeding is normal). Whenever he goes back into the room with the vet, I have to either push him, or carry him back, because he is the biggest baby.

Well i gave the leash to the doctor to bring him back and my dog started to drop his weight like he normally does, but instead of the doc being patient with him, the doctor had him by the collar, and picked him up off of his front two feet and started pulling him by his neck. Oh I was pissed, and didn't hesitate to let them know it.

F**k that I would've snapped on that vet

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

fucking stole a 350 like they were ever gonna NOT get caught....fucking dumbasses........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

oh and family reunion this weekend, so fucking sunburnt even the cold water in shower hurt from the water pressure alone....right now i got AC cranked up stairs and laying in basement miserable. To make it worse I get a rotten tooth pulled tomorrow and I have to watch my daughter. Gonna be a miserable week I can already tell. Also, 90+ temp and humidity. Also, my road gets torn up tomorrow for full reconstruction..... Also, I work long night shifts this week..... Also, my car is broke down with no idea whats wrong..... Also, my baby mama has my kid on fathers day.... Also, the pieces I ordered to install dual alt bracket and run power wires from front to back hasn't arrived yet after 1.5 months...so my newest build is very behind.... Also, I could keep going and going.................................................................

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

To the ferrari 360 that is always driving around my neighborhood:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you, and I will gap you.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived