19 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Well i mean they are rather large dimensions for shipping and it would weigh about 150lbs.

Is there no plastic place locally?

Damn 150? Yah i guess ur right, 50 pounds a peice average might be right. That must be why, those wieghts have to be freight shipped i believe. Had do deal with that when ordering all my secondskin before. 

Think i just found one ill check out on friday. Its a local laminate shop, sells acrylics,plastic and woods. Sounds pretty promising. Just wondering what their prices will be like. Thats why i prefer online usually its way cheaper, but shipping always fks it up lol. 

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Well i mean they are rather large dimensions for shipping and it would weigh about 150lbs.

Is there no plastic place locally?

Also didnt really comprehend how big 96 inches is....i wouldve been like ? seeing some 4foot by 9foot boxes showing up at my door lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Asswipe home owner before me caulked the light switch cover in the bathrooms shut, so now the paint/drywall around it is fucked up from me opening it to re-wire the outlet to not be powered by the switch

1 hour ago, reedal said:

Asswipe home owner before me caulked the light switch cover in the bathrooms shut, so now the paint/drywall around it is fucked up from me opening it to re-wire the outlet to not be powered by the switch

He musta watched the Red Green show!  lol

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

7 hours ago, reedal said:

They make oversized cover plates for that exact reason.

Contractors do dumb shit like that too, or cut the damn hole too big and then you gotta either fix it or hide it with an oversized plate.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Phone spam. Jesus fucking christ....

20-30 calls a day from various spoofed numbers. Can't block them because it's always another number. I just can't even. No matter how many times I either ignore it, intentionally waste their time, or ask to be removed from the call list, they don't quit. 

Really wish there was a way to block calls from anyone not on my contacts cause I'm about to turn off calling altogether. This is shit

13 hours ago, SnowDrifter said:

20-30 calls a day from various spoofed numbers. Can't block them because it's always another number. I just can't even. No matter how many times I either ignore it, intentionally waste their time, or ask to be removed from the call list, they don't quit. 

Really wish there was a way to block calls from anyone not on my contacts cause I'm about to turn off calling altogether. This is shit

I feel your pain. Same shit with me. Not quite so many, but I get about 5 random calls a day from different numbers. I just end it as soon as it pops up.

On 7/10/2018 at 10:37 AM, reedal said:

I feel your pain. Same shit with me. Not quite so many, but I get about 5 random calls a day from different numbers. I just end it as soon as it pops up.

On 7/9/2018 at 9:09 PM, SnowDrifter said:

Download an app called truecaller (if you have android) and you can block calls.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

dealership across the way keeps sending people to us for jeep stuff even though they are the only jeep store in town wtf

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived