• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a second job at a dealer only auction and the prices nice cars go for pisses me off there so cheap the dealers are making damn good money on them but on the other hand I can now get a car from there because I personally know the boss so that's good

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Out of the fucking blue, Paypal limited my account and I can't figure out why. Haven't had a transaction in nearly two fucking months, only thing I can figure is I ordered garage door openers for the new address while my banking stuff was still tied to the old address.

They limit randomly at the end of thr year to make sure they have updated info. Its annoying

Stupid car won't start again. So I might have to skip working tonight. Turned the key twice and battery is already too weak. Hell, it's done that to me immediately after I shut it off before. Drive to a jobsite, shut car off, take about 5-10 mins on-ste, go to start car and it's dead. Leave headlights on for 2 minutes with ignition off, battery dead. Now this crap on top of already having about 500 other problems.

Still looking for another job. I did get a lead for a position at a body shop through a friend, but couldn't give me any details (he's going to talk to his contact this weekend for more info). That or a dealership service department. Something where I'm not spending majority of my income on fuel (the last 2 nights, I've only made about $18 each, and most of that went to fuel, especially when one tard called me out to drive all the way across town, cancelled on me when I got 2 blocks away, I start driving to my next job, then as soon as I arrive at job #2, the tard at job #1 decides that he does want me to come out.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Working at a flea market car audio shop for extra money on the weekends, and listening to how uneducated the owner is.

Customer: Can I get a ported box?

Boss: Well, what do you drive?

Customer: 2012 Honda Civic

Boss: Ported boxes are more for suv since its an open space.

Me: *stale face*

I hate this because I can't say shit lol. And after running a car audio business for over 20years, can't really tell the dude anything.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

People that steal pens from the bank drive through

They make so much money on my money, make me feel like they're doing me a favor not charging me to let them use me for investment capital...

but i'm supposed to feel guilty I didn't return their $0.10 pen? Fuck that lol

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Damn heater core getting clogged of course it would happen when it's 30° out. 5 hours later 4 flushes, new radiator hoses, new overflow tank, new t-stat and t-stat housing I think I got it all.

Oh how I love you Dexcool.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived