• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Police..

My neighbor (whom I believe to have stolen my stuff) is outside doing drugs and listening to his (my) car stereo with a bunch of his friends (I'm one person not confronting 5+ druggies for my own safety). I call the pllocal pd office. They said they would get an officer over here immediately. That was 18hrs ago...

And they wonder why druggies and thieves don't stop.

Should have added something along the lines of I see some knifes or some pipes

They are to loud if it was night time

It was 7:30pm, not late but was getting there. Oh and they were shooting up and smoking weed. The weed part idgf about. But if I find a needle anywhere near my building im knocking on their door and stabbing the in the leg with it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

"This is why we can't have anything nice"

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

lol cant we all just get along.....

Dude, I've been asking the same question for years, and the answer will always remain "no"

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

what the fuck is going on anymore in this thread lmfao

mucho butthurt

I'll admit I played my part but it's whatever, all for teh lulz until it gets taken to far

can we have another 412cvx orrrrr

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Police..

My neighbor (whom I believe to have stolen my stuff) is outside doing drugs and listening to his (my) car stereo with a bunch of his friends (I'm one person not confronting 5+ druggies for my own safety). I call the pllocal pd office. They said they would get an officer over here immediately. That was 18hrs ago...

And they wonder why druggies and thieves don't stop.

Should have added something along the lines of I see some knifes or some pipes

They are to loud if it was night time

It was 7:30pm, not late but was getting there. Oh and they were shooting up and smoking weed. The weed part idgf about. But if I find a needle anywhere near my building im knocking on their door and stabbing the in the leg with it.

sorry bro but it's confusing me.. u are going to stab ur neighbor if u find a needle next to ur building but u dont feel brave enough to go and check if he actually has ur system ?!

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

The Kansas city chiefs losing to the Oakland raiders...one of these years the lions won't be the only 0-16 team lol

We can only hope.

Thinking about going to see the bills vs. Jets game at Ford field monday, I bet the tickets are going to be dirt cheap with it being such short notice.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived