....... Maybe if you're having to claim unemployment your mind should be focused on things other than luxuries you can't afford.

LOL I don't have any bills, I'm going to school right now which is paid for already. So in other words yes i can afford a few luxuries if they'd get their head out of their ass.

edit: I had an interview last Saturday hopefully I hear back from them before dol pays me that way I don't have to deal with their shit.

Thats complete fucking bullshit. Unemployment should be used for bills and food. No fucking luxuries. Why should my tax dollars go to a new subwoofer? Fuck that. Hope you dont see a cent.

Why? Considering I and or company I worked for has paid into it nearly every week for the past past 7 years.
Because you are not currently paying into it. It is the matter of morals. Should i use thos unemployment for crack? Or should i be busting my ass to get a new job...

Seriously? You dont see why its wrong using government funding to buy audio? This is why we are in debt. We should be stricter with this shit.

If you wanted to buy crack with YOUR unemployment I would have no problem with it considering you worked/earned that money by paying into every week. And I am looking for a job, if you would read I had a interview last Saturday. You shouldn't worry about what I spend the money I earned on.

My point is, unemployment should be used only for bills and food. And most people are generally actively seeking multiple job oppurtunities at once.

Well considering I have to put in a certain number of applications a week to get my weekly benefit I am seeking more than one job opportunity. I do see your moral point, but how many others are using it to by luxuries as well? It's never gonna stop so fuck it (I earned that money to buy what I want)

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....... Maybe if you're having to claim unemployment your mind should be focused on things other than luxuries you can't afford.

LOL I don't have any bills, I'm going to school right now which is paid for already. So in other words yes i can afford a few luxuries if they'd get their head out of their ass.

edit: I had an interview last Saturday hopefully I hear back from them before dol pays me that way I don't have to deal with their shit.

Thats complete fucking bullshit. Unemployment should be used for bills and food. No fucking luxuries. Why should my tax dollars go to a new subwoofer? Fuck that. Hope you dont see a cent.

Why? Considering I and or company I worked for has paid into it nearly every week for the past past 7 years.
Because you are not currently paying into it. It is the matter of morals. Should i use thos unemployment for crack? Or should i be busting my ass to get a new job...

Seriously? You dont see why its wrong using government funding to buy audio? This is why we are in debt. We should be stricter with this shit.

If you wanted to buy crack with YOUR unemployment I would have no problem with it considering you worked/earned that money by paying into every week. And I am looking for a job, if you would read I had a interview last Saturday. You shouldn't worry about what I spend the money I earned on.
My point is, unemployment should be used only for bills and food. And most people are generally actively seeking multiple job oppurtunities at once.

Well considering I have to put in a certain number of applications a week to get my weekly benefit I am seeking more than one job opportunity. I do see your moral point, but how many others are using it to by luxuries as well? It's never gonna stop so fuck it (I earned that money to buy what I want)

Lets agree to disagree and that will be the end of it, I dont want either of us getting banned.

I don't see how that's wrong. If he already paid for everything and he has money left he should be able to buy what ever he wants

So I'm my case I shouldn't have an I iphone? A car? Or any type of luxury?

Since I'm on ssi?

No, you gov't assistance abusing asshole....... Just kidding! If you could fit it in your budget why not? But if you are starving yourself or walking around looking like a bum to get some subs than you probably need to recheck your priorities.

I don't see how that's wrong. If he already paid for everything and he has money left he should be able to buy what ever he wants

Since I'm on ssi?

No, you gov't assistance abusing asshole....... Just kidding! If you could fit it in your budget why not? But if you are starving yourself or walking around looking like a bum to get some subs than you probably need to recheck your priorities.
trust me being on ssi was not even on my mind. Shit I didn't even know about it, until someone pretty much made me sign up for it when I was 20.

theirs nothing wrong to have some sort of luxury once in a while, if you know you can get without sacrificing anything else

However if they're on welfare then I'll agree with you

Since I'm on ssi?

trust me being on ssi was not even on my mind. Shit I didn't even know about it, until someone pretty much made me sign up for it when I was 20.

theirs nothing wrong to some sort of luxury once in a while if you know you can get

However if they're on welfare then I'll agree with you

Ya welfare is a whole different thing along with EBT cards.

Archived