first world problems but its the same thing everywhere. its always the same thing that rotates

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dropping Bombs on ISIL and watching them run away from it like cockroaches.. Damn these dudes are bad ass at times or just really damn lucky.

n8ball2013, on 19 Dec 2014 - 02:33 AM, said:

man seeing that dollar sign fucking hurt my feelings. they didnt cover it black out windows or add lube even

My wife didn't like Decaf..

Until she sat on my subwoofer.

new jersey drivers.

tell the truth. and then theyll complain about others

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ill take the salvation army over the wounded warrior project where the ceo makes 350k a year. it kulls me too because of the cause

Funny you mention Wounded Warrior:

Some years back, I worked at a FBO/Fixed Base Operator doing private aviation fueling and ground handling. We hosted an event out there, I met the local guys from WW, and I later emailed them offering to volunteer my time and get involved. I explained that I could not afford to make a monetary contribution (was working through college) but that I was a veteran and would like to assist them in local events.

Basically, they said "Thanks, but we really just want you to donate money." After that, I pretty much blew them off. Just rubbed me the wrong way that they seamed more interested in bleeding people for money than in helping vets.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived