on my way back from my route get a call from the boss that i am getting laid off really gfy

this affects me, my mother and my sister cause i pay half the rent for fuck sakes can i get some job security without being fucked over on being paid

Check your pm's.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to the store, park a fair distance out and go in. Come back out, some nurse lesbo-beast in her POS CRV parked all fucked up and just sitting there in her car watching me try to load my shit so I can leave. Go to climb in, basically crab sliding into the car and my fucking pants tear right at the fucking taint seam.

Almost every fucking pair of pants I toss tears at the same damn spot.

Go to the store, park a fair distance out and go in. Come back out, some nurse lesbo-beast in her POS CRV parked all fucked up and just sitting there in her car watching me try to load my shit so I can leave. Go to climb in, basically crab sliding into the car and my fucking pants tear right at the fucking taint seam.

Almost every fucking pair of pants I toss tears at the same damn spot.

wrangler riggs best jean i ever had in the warehouse never could tear it i literally wore the fabric out before it could tear

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

It isn't fucking icy and shit outside. The ice storm shit missed us by like 30 miles. WHAT THE FUCK I AM PISSED

only because I woulda got hella over time hooking services back up in it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The ice crap finally left my area. There were over 130 wrecks within a 24 hour period during the first day. Snow/ice isn't very common here, so majority of the population can't drive in it.

I missed 2 days of work due to it.

Also, it is a pain in the ass to change the battery in a Buick Rendezvous, especially when one of the wrenches that you need is missing and it's about 30F out.

Also, the lady at the auto parts store that I went to tried to correct me on the proper pronunciation of my car model. I pronounced it the proper way, which is French, but she sounded it out like it was spelled.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Seen my schedule at work last night, I'm working 3rd shift till Wednesday, off Thursday, then 1st on Friday. Don't know how they expect me to sleep at night after 2 weeks of 3rd shift. Oh the joys of working in a mill.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

The ice crap finally left my area. There were over 130 wrecks within a 24 hour period during the first day. Snow/ice isn't very common here, so majority of the population can't drive in it.

I missed 2 days of work due to it.

Also, it is a pain in the ass to change the battery in a Buick Rendezvous, especially when one of the wrenches that you need is missing and it's about 30F out.

Also, the lady at the auto parts store that I went to tried to correct me on the proper pronunciation of my car model. I pronounced it the proper way, which is French, but she sounded it out like it was spelled.

I'm jealous that you got ice.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I've had my new laptop for four days. I hadn't gotten around to turning off windows auto updates, and it downloaded some updates when I turned it off last night. Today I went to use it and it blue screened. Pissed.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

the fact that we have spend over 8 hours installing a fucking water heater because her dad refuses to even hear anything I have to say...

I would have had this shit done and soldered up in under a hour the first fucking day, but he HAS to help.

we even had a home warranty that my gf decided to go out of her way to tell them we were doing it ourselves instead of letting them fix it...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived