One of the parking sensors on my genesis is acting up. Get in start car beep beep beep. Go under ten mph beep beep beep. It goes in tuesday

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The srt8 jeep is $10k more than a hellcat already I can't imagine how much a hellcat version would cost.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

One of the parking sensors on my genesis is acting up. Get in start car beep beep beep. Go under ten mph beep beep beep. It goes in tuesday

I'll make sure to tell my friend that works on the engineering team that designed them that he sucks on your behalf.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

this thing pisses me off but also makes me glad. it pisses me off 2 ways but glad 1 way..

lately we have had dumb asses busting donuts in every street corner in residential area. they are some guys on the next street of my street. it pisses me off because they have ran over dogs and cats. they also ran over kids and dont stop. now the part that makes me glad. the highway patrol is now patrolling our streets. they got a Camaro this morning. now the part that pisses me off about the highway patrol. . if your car looks fast best bet your getting pulled over even if driving normal. they are cracking down on the idiots but also messing with the residents who have nothing to do with it.

i dont know how fast those explorers are but they look sweet

Ever ridden in or raced a TBSS?

they shit all over them. Will drag the fuck out of a 4.6 Mustang. DRAGGGG the FUCK out of one.

The EcoBoost Explorers that is. the 3.7 NA cars aren't too bad either but the EcoBoost AWD cars......fuck yup they don't need the radio to catch you

Couple years back when I was doing my criminal justice degree, there were a couple CHP officers in my class. They were giddy as fuck when they switched over from their cruisers to the Explorers. Fast as fuck, and even handle better than the cars.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'll make sure to tell my friend that works on the engineering team that designed them that he sucks on your behalf.
They send me customer satisfaction surveys all the time. I literally just sent one in and his happens. My dealer is getting an ear full and it better be covered under warranty

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Not sure if it will be a real thing or not but the possible prospect of a Jeep Srt8 Hellcat sounds fun... Never be able to afford one though even if they do make em :jon:

just wait for the upgrade bolt on parts.. just like the roush for ford or the saleen

Not sure if it will be a real thing or not but the possible prospect of a Jeep Srt8 Hellcat sounds fun... Never be able to afford one though even if they do make em :jon:

just wait for the upgrade bolt on parts.. just like the roush for ford or the saleen

Honestly if I had that kind of money I would just buy the base model srt8 and ship it off to hennessey... They'll shit on the Hellcat model I'd guarantee... There are several 1k + hp srt8's on YT

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Hennessy is a hack. Probably a good thing you don't have that much money

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived