Fucking power down on the Stang. Needs oil and filter change, and fucking spark plugs. Plugs last 50,000 miles on a stock motor. Have to change them every 8-10k miles with the blower. You'd think a longer lasting plug would be available to handle the extra fuel and air of boosted engines.

Gonna clean the injectors and throttle body while Im at it.

Went through the same shit on my tbird it gets expensive and annoying changing plugs every other oil change.

I have a free oil change and lube coupon at the dealer, so that helps, but yeah. At least its obvious when it needs them. The power just kinda disappears LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine would start running like pure garbage.

Oddly enough I found regular old copper plugs to last the longest and run the best and I tried every kind of plug out there.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I only have a couple options, I need 1 step cooler than stock. The Shelby and Lightening use 2 step cooler. So Ford doesn't even carry what I need. I have to special order(find online) either Motorcraft/NGK or Brisk Racing platinums. $84.99 is the best I can find for a set. Sucks.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Give the autolite copper cores a shot if they have them in the right heat range, they worked wonders for me.

worst case scenario you're out like $20 and some time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Got tied up helping a friend today and didn't get a chance to go grocery shopping so stopped and got myself burger King for dinner and now I feel like shit.

can't stand fast food.

As high as the price of fast food is, I go to regular diners now if I want a burger. Much better quality and taste for hardly much more. Fast food can fuck off.

http://www.boomarangdiner.com/index.php

definitely worth a stop if you guys are ever in OK. one here in my town, we did the fire alarm in....

Hickory Double bacon cheese burger, it's heaven. Fried pickles, and chicken fried steaks the size of Kim K's ass.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Give the autolite copper cores a shot if they have them in the right heat range, they worked wonders for me.

worst case scenario you're out like $20 and some time.

Just checked the Autolite website, they make nothing for the 2010 4.6, only the 4.0 and 5.4/

Stuck with the two choices LOL

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

They might not make it specifically for your car but they may be out there.

go to a Ford dealer and have them hit the catalogs and cross reference it for you.

try ngk v-power.

Or check the Mustang forums and see what you can dig up.

Most guys with boosted cars end up switching to copper cores because for some reason they just perform better in boosted cars.

iirc the factory plugs in my volvo were copper core plugs.

obviously not a hipo car, but none the less it was a turbo car.

they lasted 100k before previous owner changed them. Ate coil packs like a motherfucker though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

They use copper cores in high hp drag cars and they could use whatever they want so to me that says a lot.

Archived