things that piss me off, high school in general, but more specifically...when bitches at another high school get mad that you raped them at a football game, come by your school the next week and key all the cars around the block, but focus specifically on your car over anyone elses for some reason which is ironic because I live in the same city as the highschool and I'd be almost willing to bet I know the kids who did it personally as friends...............fucking doucebag idiots, but sadly..."friends"

006-6.jpg

you call the police yet?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

things that piss me off, high school in general, but more specifically...when bitches at another high school get mad that you raped them at a football game, come by your school the next week and key all the cars around the block, but focus specifically on your car over anyone elses for some reason which is ironic because I live in the same city as the highschool and I'd be almost willing to bet I know the kids who did it personally as friends...............fucking doucebag idiots, but sadly..."friends"

006-6.jpg

you call the police yet?

Trying to figure it all out first, wanna do it right

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Anyone that messes with someone else's property because they are upset. Whether it be keying, egging, tire slashing, graffiti, or anything else just plain pisses me off at a deep, deep level.

I hope you get this sorted out. I'm mad just seeing your picture.

I've always fantasized about loading up a spray bottle with brake fluid and thoroughly misting their car with it, since brake fluid dissolves paint.

Anyone that messes with someone else's property because they are upset. Whether it be keying, egging, tire slashing, graffiti, or anything else just plain pisses me off at a deep, deep level.

I hope you get this sorted out. I'm mad just seeing your picture.

I've always fantasized about loading up a spray bottle with brake fluid and thoroughly misting their car with it, since brake fluid dissolves paint.

Same here, I can't even comprehend what puts people in the mood to go out and just fuck up peoples things? None the less people in highschool above the age of 12.......

"Hey lets go ruin some expensive shit because that makes lowlife's like us happy, and it will be a horrible pain in the ass for whoever owns it, though he never wronged us in any way shape or form, I feel like ruining his day and costing him a fortune if possible because I don't like the fact that he has nice things I don't? thats not fair, I mean so what if he worked hard for that or has put alot of effort into life, unlike my pitiful ass, he deserves to be burdened with problems because of his success! man what a great day to be a dickhead!"

I'm fantasizing about finding the guy who did that any spraying him with Hydrofluoric acid, since that dissolves flesh

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I'm fantasizing about finding the guy who did that any spraying him with Hydrofluoric acid, since that dissolves flesh

multi-variable calculus. :/ makes me wanna crawl in a hole every time i get out of the class.

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Going to the doctor for one simple thing, and he finds other shit wrong. Seems like all my free time is spent at one doctor or another. Lame.

I never like going to the doctor at all.

Also pisses me off that my brother who's studying to become a surgeon, and almost done with medical school, thinks he knows everything, and that his way is right, and is a judgmental piece of shit sometimes. He says car audio is a stupid waste of money, and that I'll go deaf, and bullshit like that. Almost ready to completely ignore him from my life, cause all he does is give me crap, and makes it seem like everything bad that happens to me is my fault, I could be dying of cancer, and I bet he would tell me it's my fault in some way.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Going to the doctor for one simple thing, and he finds other shit wrong. Seems like all my free time is spent at one doctor or another. Lame.

I never like going to the doctor at all.

Also pisses me off that my brother who's studying to become a surgeon, and almost done with medical school, thinks he knows everything, and that his way is right, and is a judgmental piece of shit sometimes. He says car audio is a stupid waste of money, and that I'll go deaf, and bullshit like that. Almost ready to completely ignore him from my life, cause all he does is give me crap, and makes it seem like everything bad that happens to me is my fault, I could be dying of cancer, and I bet he would tell me it's my fault in some way.

the guy i live with is a emt for the district and his brother is a doctor and he says sometimes it's funny cause his brother doesn't know what he's talking about cause he was so cut of from everything in med school. and also that he has some of that "im a doctor therefore im better then you and i know everything and im right"

sorry to hear it's that bad with your brother though. :/

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Archived