• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah they are gouging us big time.. if its not one thing it another. all which causes an increase. our government does not help either with California needing its own blend no other refinery from out of state can import to us so we only have 2 of them that are screwing us..

Move to southeast TX then, not hard to find a job making $70k a year, cheap gas, badass fishing, hour and a half from the street racing capitol of the world, amazing food and cheap houses

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Move to southeast TX then, not hard to find a job making $70k a year, cheap gas, badass fishing, hour and a half from the street racing capitol of the world, amazing food and cheap houses

not a bad idea but i hate the weather. i love everything about texas but the weather

the state has a form to fill out to report gas gouging but they do nothing about it.. they get their cut from the pie

http://napavalleyregister.com/news/opinion/columnists/thomas_d_elias/evidence-of-gas-price-gouging-grows/article_831f5bf1-cb14-5ed3-b80b-50673a31522d.html

lmao.. searching the web and i find this

tumblr_inline_n50ztuVp4U1ryn99g.jpg

Ya people call us ambulance drivers and it's annoying as fuck because you don't call a nurse a doctor helper, or a can a diaper changer, or a fireman a hose jockey

I've given up on this lol I mean technically we do drive the ambulance. As long as I know I am doing my best for my patient I don't give a fuck what people call me anymore.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

The fact that I left the country to work to support my GF and her child so we could all have nice comfortable lives.......

Only to have her cheat on me within a week with her baby daddy...... DAMN WHORES.

Pics. then?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

like an idiot I decided not to wear sunscreen at the pool yesterday. Got a bunch of aloe today.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

87 is $2.45 here. It went up then back down, but drilling is starting to pick back up. which is weird as fuck since it's at $53 a barrel, give or take.

if it would go up just a tad, we'd be set here. Jobs are starting to pick back up, big ass commercial construction jobs that is. but not so much that they are going crazy with spending.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived