Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

When people are always negative no matter what they say. I went to a car meet that we go to every friday night and a group of guys were walking around. No matter what car they stopped at they would bash the car. Why would you come to the meet then?!?

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Somebody just took my fucking system out the hotel parking lot.

That sucks, sorry to hear that.

I had my system stolen out of my S-10.....in broad daylight.....from the hospital parking lot. 6/1999.

I had my ZX7R stolen from the Hospital parking lot. 12/23/13.

-Frank

when I see people using the word's then and than the wrong way.... seriously!!

How fucking hard is it to get that right?

I went to see a friend at Bobs house, then I went to a party because it was better than hanging with that dumb ass!!! hahahahaha

I could go on and on about this single instance of mixing words that have NOTHING to do with each other!!!!

Then = a function of time

Than = a function of comparison

No, I didn't go to college! And no, i'm not an English professor but this shit gets me every time!!!! So much so that I have paid more for things I have bought online because the guy that did the web page made this error more than once!!!!

I went to see a friend at Bobs house, then I went to a party because it was better than hanging with that dumb ass!!! hahahahaha

I could go on and on about this single instance of mixing words that have NOTHING to do with each other!!!!

No, I didn't go to college! And no, i'm not an English professor but this shit gets me every time!!!! So much so that I have paid more for things I have bought online because the guy that did the web page made this error more than once!!!!

You should go have a beer and relax. THEN you can have another one after that and it'll probably taste better THAN the first one because you'll be less wound up. Ok THAN? Cheers!

Words not word's

Archived