I still don't see how you go above and beyond for your customers. Changing them 2% more in interest and trying to get msrp and push for it is not. Like I dont care if you make money selling cars but to say you go above and beyond when you are marking up a 2% interest and pushing for msrp. That makes you a liar

Who cares if that only adds up to $500. That could have been a savings for the customer who you just said you go above and beyond for

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know more than one person that sells cars and yeah it is bad.

No worse than any other commission based business I suppose though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

This right here is why I bought my car at carmax, no bs, price was 47999 and they got me 2% interest on a 6 year old car. Didn't have to fight with trying to get a better deal, sure I could have saved a little bit by going somewhere else but then I'd have to deal with all the bullshit games.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Here's the truth about car sales

1. They make a shit ton more money on you than you know.

2. The sales team is fucked by the managers, the managers are fucked by the upper managers/owners on their commission.

3. There's back end money that's not mentioned at all on the invoice. Invoice is basically bullshit.

4. Once you're fucked by the sales guy, the manager comes back to fuck you some more and say "well let's meet half way".

5. Then you get fucked some more in the business office. Fuck participation. Get a check from your bank/CU first. Once they know what you want to pay per month you're fucked.

6. Don't ever let the sales guy forget you hold all the marbles. You call the shots, not them. The will try to make it seem the other way around.

7. There's no such thing as "trade in value" because those numbers are manipulated along with the discounts and rebates. "hey we're giving you $3000 on your 1995 cavalier with 205,000 miles!" when the truck you're buying actually has $6k in rebates they didn't completely disclose to you.

8. Used cars have a lot more markup than new cars.

9. End of the month is about the only hope you have to not get fucked.

10. buy here pay here is sodomy with cactus. But then again if you're credit is that fucked you probably deserve it. Pay your fucking bills so you don't get fucked on a car loan.

11. Dealer fees are the facial you get after getting waxed in the business office. Pure profit. Kinda like desert.

I can go on and on. But in all reality the guy who's driving out the dealership smiling the most is the one who got fucked the hardest.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I let them think I. Financing knock out my price and then pull the check from my bank out and so oh well here you go. Where are my keys.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Here's the truth about car sales
1. They make a shit ton more money on you than you know.
2. The sales team is fucked by the managers, the managers are fucked by the upper managers/owners on their commission.
3. There's back end money that's not mentioned at all on the invoice. Invoice is basically bullshit.
4. Once you're fucked by the sales guy, the manager comes back to fuck you some more and say "well let's meet half way".
5. Then you get fucked some more in the business office. Fuck participation. Get a check from your bank/CU first. Once they know what you want to pay per month you're fucked.
6. Don't ever let the sales guy forget you hold all the marbles. You call the shots, not them. The will try to make it seem the other way around.
7. There's no such thing as "trade in value" because those numbers are manipulated along with the discounts and rebates. "hey we're giving you $3000 on your 1995 cavalier with 205,000 miles!" when the truck you're buying actually has $6k in rebates they didn't completely disclose to you.
8. Used cars have a lot more markup than new cars.
9. End of the month is about the only hope you have to not get fucked.
10. buy here pay here is sodomy with cactus. But then again if you're credit is that fucked you probably deserve it. Pay your fucking bills so you don't get fucked on a car loan.
11. Dealer fees are the facial you get after getting waxed in the business office. Pure profit. Kinda like desert.
I can go on and on. But in all reality the guy who's driving out the dealership smiling the most is the one who got fucked the hardest.

Then take your ass to footlocker.

Archived