• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was sketchy that's for sure.

ive had it happen before years ago.

Brakes lines should be made of something that won't fail,

Kinda seems like a huge safety concern.

doesn't it have separate reservoir for front and rear? with me the pedal was soft and would go all the way in but would still brake like normal on the front

I went to check out a used sub that was supposedly in good condition and there was black spots on the coil like he put a cigarette out on it. All the pics he showed me had to be when he first bought the sub. He was acting all sketchy when I asked him to take the sub out the box. The price went from 350 to 200 if I didn't make him take the sub out, lol.

I know ur pain.. Happened to me when I was shopping around for some used rims.. One guy didnt see that one of the rims was bended like a mf.. I ended up giving up on it and then a couple weeks later a good deal showed up unexpectedly ..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

when you realize you won't be in budget for a new system until early-mid 2016 :( haha. I just wanna bang harder already!

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

drama at work really you would do anything to bash someone or pass the blame fml this day has been terrible

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

drama at work really you would do anything to bash someone or pass the blame fml this day has been terrible

reason I left my job. That and the owner insulted my intelligence on a daily basis, because I did things the way his son asked me to.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

When people show up at your house uninvited. Co worker of my girlfriend texts my girlfriend to ask if we wanted to hang out. she didnt reply because we were busy and wanted to just relax. so they show up to our house 10 minutes later...

and to top it all off, her boyfriend is one of those, "my kicker comps will shatter windshields". I had to sit there and listen to her boyfriend tell me he wants me to put a 5500 watt amp in his truck. I said you will need to upgrade alternator, add batteries, and have bigger than the tiny power wire he has now, and he said he was told he just needs a capacitor and he will be fine.... It was HELL!! didnt wanna deal with that level of stupid today.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

When people show up at your house uninvited. Co worker of my girlfriend texts my girlfriend to ask if we wanted to hang out. she didnt reply because we were busy and wanted to just relax. so they show up to our house 10 minutes later...

and to top it all off, her boyfriend is one of those, "my kicker comps will shatter windshields". I had to sit there and listen to her boyfriend tell me he wants me to put a 5500 watt amp in his truck. I said you will need to upgrade alternator, add batteries, and have bigger than the tiny power wire he has now, and he said he was told he just needs a capacitor and he will be fine.... It was HELL!! didnt wanna deal with that level of stupid today.

he probably wants a Boss 5500 lol

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD