Fucking Bernie Sanders and his wrecking crew Hillary and the commies agenda fucking over the middle class to buy votes from respectless people who exchange personal responsibility for a shitty handout that I am paying for.

^^ truth

Bola pisses me off

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my friends wanted to fence in his back yard so he had a company come look at it and they wanted $4k to put in a basic wood privacy fence.

So I was like that's fucking nuts since it's only 64' and a straight shot on one side towards the neighbors fence and 8' on the other side and he wants two gates.

I told him since I owed him a couple favors I'd do it for $100 labor if he bought all the stuff he said ok.

well i fire up the auger and start making the first hole and about 6" down his yard turns to solid clay took me a few hours to get two post set.

I majorly fucked myself on that one but I'm a man of my word so even if what should have taken me one day takes me a few weekends I'll do it for the $100.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Fucking contractors are getting ridiculous. I can't even get one to come work on my house. Even after I agreed to pay their ridiculous price.

Still learning but have started gathering.

One of my friends wanted to fence in his back yard so he had a company come look at it and they wanted $4k to put in a basic wood privacy fence.

So I was like that's fucking nuts since it's only 64' and a straight shot on one side towards the neighbors fence and 8' on the other side and he wants two gates.

I told him since I owed him a couple favors I'd do it for $100 labor if he bought all the stuff he said ok.

well i fire up the auger and start making the first hole and about 6" down his yard turns to solid clay took me a few hours to get two post set.

I majorly fucked myself on that one but I'm a man of my word so even if what should have taken me one day takes me a few weekends I'll do it for the $100.

when you get to the hard dirty fill it up with water and jump to the next hole and keep doing it.. once the water gets absorbed by the ground it will loosen up.

thats how i i did it with my clay soil.. i couldn't even get 3 inches out of it so i watered the ground and the next day it was easy. watered again and made even easier

Gran Turismo 6 taking forever to install, only to take ages to update. The in game installer now fails to install. I've been at it since I got off work Sunday afternoon.

Did a database rebuild and still fails. Deleting the whole game now, then download again, this time only letting one patch install at a time.

I've had this damn PS3 for about a week and I already want to throw it out the window. Won't take my debit/credit card info, nor my PayPal, the PS Store is a clunky mess (PC, mobile, and especially on the console itself).

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived